Follow us on Twitter.
Recent Posts :
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa Introduces Ranger XL-Plus July 29, 2014
- NYSC Partners with Consultancy Firm to Equip Corp Members for Employment July 29, 2014
- NSIA 2013 Annual Report – The Real Estate Roundup July 29, 2014
- Commonwealth Games Recap July 29, 2014
- Okagbare Delivers Gold for Team Nigeria, Sets New Record July 29, 2014
Monday Laughs: Testimony Time!
Hmmm! It’s not a small something. Well, actually, it all started a two day ago, which I’m in my house, so a small hungry is catching me, so I look in the house nothing much to chop only small plantain which I’ve not fried before.
So, I tell myself to fry it and chop, as I’m frying that plantain so, phone ringing, so I look, it’s a faring place, so I now run, which I reach there, it’s my father which call, so I now say, father call after, plantain frying.
I keep it. So now, I now turn around, as I turn around, all of a suddenliness everywhere in my house have turn to smoke.
Children of God as I’m approaching, smoke is biging, smoke is just biging biging. It’s a fearing thing o!, if it’s you self, you’ll fearing.
So I now call on my God, I sing his sing which daddy say make we dey sing.
The sing did not work oh! Smoke is still biging make I talk true.
So I now call the name of Jesus three times.
I shout Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! All of a miraculously, smoke start to be vanishing, to where? I no know.
It’s a miracle thing.
Smoke start to small, small, small. Then, my plantain have burn to ashes.
But my main testimony today be say, I chop that charcoal and nothing happen to me, church praise the Lort”.