By Bernice Alhassan
We live in an increasingly crazy and wicked world were every day, people device new means of hurting others and destabilizing the existing state of peace. As a result, it is important for you to know what to do and how to possibly defend yourself in a situation where your security is being threatened. Below are 8 crucial tips to help you do just that.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!
2. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you… chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than he is in you and he will go for the wallet or purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION.
3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights if you can, stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won’t see you but everybody else will. This has saved lives.
4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their check book, or making a list, etc.). DON’T DO THIS! A predator might be watching you and this is a perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passengers side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR, LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE. However, if someone is in your car with a gun to your head, DO NOT DRIVE OFF. Repeat, DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead, gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your airbag will save you. If the person is in the backseat, they’ll get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes, bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
5. Just a few thoughts about getting into your car in a parking garage;
A.) Be aware: look around you; look into your car at the passenger side and in the back seat.
B.) If you are parked next to a big van in a remote area, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
These are just a few ways to avoid problems for yourself in the crazy world we live in.