Open 9:00 to 5:00 every Monday to Friday
Treatment Assistance has been helping many patients from Nigeria to get High Quality and Affordable Medical Treatment at some of the best hospitals across India. Since Treatment Assistance is based out of India, it knows the healthcare environment in India very closely and this helps it to provide some great advantages for international patients seeking medical treatment in India.
See below, how can Treatment Assistance help international patients seeking healthcare in India?
1) There are hospitals which are called as multi-speciality. But every hospital is not good in very thing. For example, some are very good in heart care and some other may be in cancer care. Based on the medical treatment required, Treatment Assistance can help patients to reach right hospital and right doctor in order to get best medical care at right cost.
2) India has many good hospitals and doctors, not just the one or two big brand names. But an international patient may not be aware of such facilities. Treatment Assistance can provide information on such facilities as an option to expensive hospitals with big brand names.
3) Treatment Assistance has a wide network of many world-class hospitals and clinics spread across India. Hence Treatment Assistance can provide options for patients when it comes to doctor, hospital or cost. Moreover Treatment Assistance can become one point of contact for patients and hence patients need not take unnecessary pain of looking for options.
4) Treatment Assistance provides free no obligation guidance and information to patients. Treatment Assistance never charges and fee or collects money from the patients. Patients directly pay to the hospitals or clinics.
5) By availing the services of Treatment Assistance, the patient need not pay anything extra to the hospital or to Treatment Assistance. The cost estimate given by Treatment Assistance would be as same as what the hospitals would charge you if patient directly approaches the hospital.
6) Treatment Assistance can get lower cost estimates for the patients than the cost estimate provided by the hospital directly. This is because Treatment Assistance has exclusive rates from various hospitals across India which an individual patient cannot get. Treatment Assistance can pass on such exclusive rates to patients.
7) Treatment Assistance can negotiate best cost and services for the patients with various service providers.
8) Unlike many other Medical Travel Facilitation organisations around the world, Treatment Assistance has ground presence in India. This helps Treatment Assistance to provide complete ground assistance for international patients travelling to India right from airport pick-up to airport drop after medical treatment in India.
9) Treatment Assistance ensures zero waiting time for patients by booking all the necessary appointments in advance, even before the arrival of patient in India. This ensures a very smooth medical travel process for the patient.
10) Treatment Assistance can help patients to stay in touch with the hospital and doctors even after they go back home so there is no problem in continuity of care even after discharge from hospital.
Address and location
Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore, Lagos.
+91 9900 244 323.
Hours of operation
9:00 to 5:00 every Monday to Friday
There are no branches listed for this business.
There are no photos listed for this business.