6. AGBANI DAREGO: Agbani is a Nigerian model and beauty queen, best known as the first native Sub-Saharan African to win Miss World. Young, beautiful and natural, Agbani Darego is a woman full of promise that has grown to be versatile and incredibly expressive. And one thing I love about this beautiful woman is her heart and commitment to giving back to the society.
7. EKU EDEWOR: Eku is a British-Nigerian actress, television presenter, and model. Popular known as the white Nigerian girl, she’s what I refer to as beauty with brains. Beyond being a fashionista, she is also a one-of-a-kind socialite. This lady right here can wear a fig leaf and still look gorgeous.
8. TIWA SAVAGE: Tiwa is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer and actress. She is currently signed to Sony/ATV Music Publishing and Mavin Records. She is talented, smart, cool and gorgeous. She just possesses this effortlessness to her and ends up with amazing results. ConnectNigeria.com wishes her a big “congrats on the arrival of her baby.”
9. CHIDINMA EKILE: Chidinma Ekile popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, recording artist and stage performer. She is always looking effortlessly gorgeous in all her pictures. She is also the first female MTN Project Fame winner. She is great at what she does and is always fabulously dressed.
10. TOKE MAKINWA: Toke is a Nigerian radio personality, television host, and Vlogger, popularly known for co-hosting “The Morning Drive” on Rhythm 93.7. She is beautiful and has a wow dress sense. She is not just a beautiful woman, but a hardworking, funny and focused woman. Toke can wear a one-piece and you’d be all over town enquiring how to get yours.
Did I miss any of your favourite celebrities? Let me know in the comment section below.
About the Writer: Eniola Adeniji is a woman after God’s own heart, a motivational Writer, Speaker, Fashion and Photography addict. She is also a Business Developer, Social Media Manager and the founder of Woman Of Value. She blogs at ennmae.wordpress.com