As we set out to work every day, we all have the choice to either do just what is required of us or strive to do much more. We can choose to mark the time and treat our jobs like a prison sentence or we can bring more creativity, energy and passion to it. Raising the standard is a personal choice; it involves choosing to only do exceptional work every time even on those days when you do not feel like it. Here are sure ten ways to raising the standard wherever you find yourself:
1. Always look, sound and behave professionally
2. Demonstrate loyalty
3. Deliver the highest quality of work
4. Exceed performance expectations
5. Cultivate an optimistic, solution-oriented attitude
6. Fiercely guard your integrity
7. Always set an exceptional example
8. Take responsibility for your successes and failures
9. Invest yourself in team accomplishments by striving to become a shareholder in successes.
10. And finally, separate yourself from people who are always satisfied with what is mediocre and average. Only surround yourself with those with a can do spirit, who always strive to accomplish something extraordinary.
About the Writer: Eniola Adeniji is a woman after God’s own heart, a motivational Writer, Speaker, Fashion and Photography addict. She is also a Business Developer, Social Media Manager and the founder of Woman Of Value. She blogs at ennmae.wordpress.com