The Creative Entrepreneurs Association of Nigeria (CEAN) with support of the British Council, Nigeria will be having the duo of Tunde Kehinde and Raphael Afaedor as Speakers/Hosts at this month’s Creative Enterprise Sessions in Lagos.
As Speakers, they would be sharing on the topic “Building Partnership That Works: The Jumia Story.” In this capacity, they would advice and provide practical insight on this topic to the audience of creative young entrepreneurs.
This meetup usually holds every last Wednesday of the month.
The monthly Mentoring Session is designed to help creative entrepreneurs build skills, expand networks, and find markets.
CEAN believes that
- Networking is an essential skill for all business people, but especially for entrepreneurs.
- The strong association between the entrepreneur as a person and his or her business demands that entrepreneurs get out into the world and create and maintain business relationships.
- Networking builds social capital for entrepreneurs.
- Creating channels to share business know-how is critical to helping more business owners succeed.
- Sharing business knowledge among entrepreneurs contributes to the stability and growth of their businesses, and encourages innovation and resourcefulness.
Venue: British Council Conference room, 20 Thompson Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Date: March, 27 2013.
Time: 4pm — 7pm