Connect with us

Events

Last day to register at discounted rate for Mobile Web West Africa

mobile web west africa

Today’s the day! Yes, the end is indeed nigh, as the Mobile Web West Africa 2013 early booking discount is going to run out at the end of today, Friday 19th April.

So if you’re considering attending, now is the time for you to reserve your place at the event, which takes place on the 7th, 8th & 9th of May at the Four Points by Sheraton in Lagos.  Just to clarify: If you register now, that doesn’t mean you have to pay immediately.  You can reserve your place, request an invoice and make the payment when it’s due.

In other news: MWWA2013 is getting seriously full.  Over the past two weeks we’ve welcomed Etisalat, biNu, ThoughtWorks, VConnect, Yookos, Twinpine, mapIT, MTech, AdsBrook, 2go and Airtel as sponsors (a fantastic cross-section of the industry); speakers from companies like M-Net Africa, Konga, Wild Fusion, Praekelt Consulting and Jumia Nigeria have joined the fold; and delegates from Google, Dimension Data and Mxit, to name but a few, have further swelled the ranks.  In fact, 87% of seats at the event have already been spoken for and the remaining 13% will be snapped up quickly, so I’d recommend you get cracking with that registration.  It’ll only take you 2 minutes.

All the information you need can be found at http://mobilewestafrica.com or if you’d like to have a look at the event brochure just send a request to info@allamber.co.uk

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Avatar

Chojare Pamela Agboga is a Legal Practitioner, Writer, Editor, Chartered Secretary and Administrator. She is currently working on her first novel 'Weekends are for Loving' as well as a devotional for women.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

Did You Know?

Events

Discover Nigeria

Career

Tourism

To Top