There are many reasons to laugh this season of love. Finding a hard time doing that? Connect Nigeria’ s top 10 jokes for Valentine will get your rib cracking. Enjoy!
1. Definition of Valentine’s Day: Happy unimaginative consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day!
2. Question: What is the difference between a calendar and you? Answer: A calendar has a date on Valentine’s day.
3. Valentines day is one big scam. If someone loves you they should show you everyday!
4. When you are with the right person, every day is Valentine’s Day!
5. To all my friends who are committed, Happy Committed Day! and To all my friends who are single, Happy Independence Day!
6. I’m gonna spend Valentine’s Day with my ex…… box 360.
7. A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, “I just dreamt that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine’s Day. What do you think it means?” she asked. “You shall know tonight”, he replied.
That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it and found a book entitled “The Meaning of Dreams”.
8: What did the octopus say to his girlfriend when he proposed?
Answer: Can I have your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand in marriage?
9. Honey, on this Valentine’s Day, I want to tell you something… I’m not rich like Oge, I don’t have a mansion like Oge, or I don’t have a Porsche like Oge, but I do love you and want to marry you.
Oh, dear… That is so sweet… but, what were the things you said about Oge?
10. As Valentine’s Day approached, I tried to think of an unusual gift for my husband. When I discovered that his favorite red-plaid pants had a broken zipper, I thought I had the “perfect Valentine.” I had the pants repaired, and gift-wrapped them. On the package I put a huge red heart on which I printed: “My Heart Pants for You.” I was the surprised one, however, when I saw the same heart taped to our formerly empty, but now overflowing, wood box. On it he had written: “Wood You Be My Valentine?”