On the 24th of May, 2014 at The Jobmag in Yaba, Lagos, The Voice Seminar will be held. It is aimed at helping provide fundamental training on how to become a voice over artiste, as well as how to improve your eloquence, self esteem and carriage. It is therefore targeted at aspiring MC’s, public speakers speaker, actors, on-air personalities, presentations or simply to get the right kind of attention when you speak.
It has been announced that professional Voice artiste, choral master and voice coach for speech and music, Ben Ogbeiwi will be training on topics such as;
- how to bring out the best in your voice
- how to maintain your voice
- what is the producer looking for when you go for an audition.
- what best to do when you crack your voice
- what it takes to be an announcer.
- experiences and challenges so far
- Q & A
Other Coaches include head of station at cool/wazobia/info fm Onimisi Adaba-O.J. He will be covering topics relating to;
- How best to comport yourself to get the right kind of attention when you speak.
- How to increase and improve your vocabulary
- What it takes to be an ace on-air personality in today’s media world.
- How he went from being a simple radio presenter to being the head of radio and t.v stations.
- How to handle presentations
Other coaches on the day are inclusive of; Chioma Okpala (Convener, professional voice artiste; English, Igbo, Pidgin & French, former on-air personality, creative consultant), Sulai Aledeh (ace t.v broadcaster with years of radio experience as well as alumnus of the Prestigious Voice Master International, trained with the Hudson Voice Technique), Kamal Salau (for GM & presenter (radio), t.v show host, voice over artiste, trainer for The Proemcees Academy), Adeola Adebiyi (ace voice-over artiste; kid voice, mature voice, English & Yoruba).
The seminar begins at 12:00pm prompt at The Jobmag, #254 Herbert Macaulay way, yaba. Lagos. It costs N5,000 to attend. To pay and register or for more enquires, email email@example.com or call Jean on 07055567725.