Apple lovers, the wait is over. Today, September 9th, Apple unveils The biggest (and best according to Apple) iPhone ever; the iPhone 6.
Apple announced that the much anticipated iPhone 6 will be released on September 19th and here are ten things that you should know about it.
1. This is the biggest iPhone so far. There are 2 sizes; 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 plus
2. The iPhone 6 has a longer battery life
3. There is a better camera, although still 8 megapixel it has optical image stabilization that makes it faster and sharper.
4. The cost starts at $199 for iPhone 6 and $299 for iPhone 6 plus
5. The iPhone 6 is thinner than the 5s.
7. The new design entails glass curves around the edges
8.The storage is the largest ever, going up to 128GB
9. The release date is September 17th worldwide (we will update you regarding when it will get to Nigeria)
10.The new screen has retina HD resolution
Some additional information about the new gadget is that it is the fastest processor they have, and it has the Apple Pay.
At the time of writing this article the apple website is down, probably due to massive hits by people trying to order. You can’t start to order until September 12 so get ready! While you wait, also anticipate the Apple watch which is coming next year.