In celebration of customer service week, it is important for your business to reflect on your service culture. Since your customer is the most important piece of your business, here are 11 quotes on customer services you ought to think about and imbibe in your service culture.
- Make a customer, not a sale. – Katherine Barchetti
- Here is a simple but powerful rule: always give people more than what they expect to get. – Nelson Boswell
- Every great business is built on friendship. – JC Penney
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. – Mother Teresa
- Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. – Donald Porter
- Service, in short, is not what you do, but who you are. It is a way of living that you need to bring to everything you do. – Betsy Sanders
- Merely satisfying customers will not be enough to earn their loyalty. Instead, they must experience exceptional service worthy of their repeat business and referral. Understand the factors that drive this customer revolution. – Rick Tate
- The purpose of a business is to create a customer who creates customers. – Shiv Singh
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves. – Steve Jobs
- Truth builds trust.- Marilyn Suttle
- Take good care of your customers and they will take care of your business. – Biju Paulose
About the Author: Mason Frederick Chegwe shares useful information you can use to achieve your marketing goals.