1. Akinwunmi Ambode has been declared the winner of the Lagos State governorship elections which took place on Saturday, 11th April, 2015.
2. Royal Dutch Shell Plc., the parent company of the Shell Petroleum Development Company has said that the company paid to the Federal Government a total of $48bn (N9.46tn) in royalties and taxes from 2010 to 2014.
3. The Lagos State Governor-elect, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode has called on the PDP governorship candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje and others who contested against him to join hands with his administration to build the state.
4. MTN Business, the business-to-business unit of MTN Nigeria, has urged MFIs to embrace cost-effective and operationally efficient solutions in the management of their businesses.
5. The preferred bidder for the Nigerian Telecommunications Limited, NATCOM Consortium has paid $176,575,700 (N29,696,469,600) for the acquisition of the company and its mobile subsidiary.
6. Kemboi Hillary Kipkorir, who won the 10th edition of the Obudu International Mountain Race last year, has been confirmed for next month’s Okpekpe 10km road race in Okpekpe, Auchi, Edo State.
7. Stanbic IBTC Bank, a member of Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. has received the ISO/IEC 27001 Certification.
8. Nigeria has earned the ticket to the 2015 All-Africa Games billed to hold in Congo Brazzaville.
9. Chi Limited, brand owners of Hollandia Evaporated milk says it has added 25 percent extra milk to the brand.
10. Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan has inaugurated the fly-over bridge constructed at the cost of N3.5 billion to ease the traffic jam within the metroplis.