Wondering which handles to follow on Twitter this weekend?
Gospel music ministers are beloved for their gifts that usher worshippers into the presence of God, and lift hearts in praise to the Almighty. It is no different in Nigeria. Here are just five of the many whose tweets will encourage and bless you:
Bio: Love Jesus, Love people, My songs, I pray always to be God’s liquid love to the nations, #Sponsored by grace
Tweets We Love
- The most important thing is what you say when you think no one is listening. Those are your convictions #yougetwhatyousay
- God knows the number of the hair on your head #trustHim
- The Spirit of God in a man makes his life beautiful #HolySpiritofGod
- You are the salt of the earth. God is trusting you to preserve and bring sweetness to your world Matthew 5:13
- The wonders of His love and the glory of His presence causes my heart to sing always #amazingGod
Tweets We Love:
- What God can do with a willing and yielded vessel, words cannot aptly describe.
- Humility that seeks to be noticed, may just be pride.
- You can’t enjoy money if it controls you. You enjoy it when you have control over it.
- “Please don’t tell him I told you o” – the sound of a gossip.
- Have you heard Uche Agu’s THE GLORY EXPERIENCE? Live in Houston?Check iTunes.God is doing something with Africans and in Africa.@double2uche
Worshipper, Songwriter, CEO of HHR and minister of the gospel…I love JESUS and i love you.. contact: +2149719628,+234 8170217930 or email@example.com.
- The most important thing in your life is your words..choose your words wisely n carefully, every idle( meaningless) word shall b judged.
- I am glad I belong to Jesus…I belong to Jesus, I belong to my lord (2x)..oh gloryyyy!!!
- What a glorious day this is!! Speak in other tongues if u feel me!!!
- ur the author of knowledge,the beginning n the end,mighty strong tower where the rightous are safe,I cant b shaken when am under ur wings…
- You don’t beg your way out of poverty, you give your way out of poverty..d poorer a person is d more important it is 4 him 2 give.
Tweets We Love:
- Olorun agbalagba. ..Oba adanimagbagbe I hail thee
- Wow! Glad y’all remember.When I look back at where God’s brought me from, I am reassured about where He’s taking me to. Can I have a witness?!
- Happy Mother’s Day to my mother, Janet Aremu, my wife Lara & all d mothers in d world. Thank you 4 doing more than bringing us to this world
- There has to be something beyond wealth, fame and all the accolades of this life. True peace and joy is in the pursuit of God and His will
- Hold on to God. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Have a blessed Sunday
Bio: Talented Nigerian Inspirational/Gospel Music act. Chocolate City Music Artiste. Bookings & Enq: 08028143198, 07067116578 Jamode1@yahoo.com
Tweets We Love:
- The altar in your heart is more important to God in this dispensation that any altar made of concrete. #GodSchoolWithNosa
- In fact no concreter altar will make it to heaven. The real temple/altar is the recreated human spirit before God. #GodSchoolWithNosa
- So don’t criticize. Lest we reprise the roles of the pharisees and scribes in our time. Last last na #GodWin #GodSchoolWithNosa
- Jesus gives you DIRECT access to the Father through His Spirit, not through any bishop or pastor… https://instagram.com/p/4GwCsVG4cD/
- When I wan pray I no dey pray like who no get faith. Me I no dey rush i no dey pray like who no fit wait…
ConnectNigeria.com…Need it? Search it, Find it!