1. Always moisturise the skin in and out. Apply lotion that suits your skin type morning and night , and drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated.
2. Get enough sleep and try not to sleep on your face.
3. Always remove your make up before you sleep at night.
4. Reduce your salt intake and salty snacks.
5. Apply baby powder to your skin and leave it for 10 minutes before you shave to avoid bumps.
6. Eat fruits daily for radiant skin.
7. Exfoliate your skin regularly about once in 2 weeks. Please note that over exfoliating can damage the skin layer.
8. Don’t work out with your make up on so as not clog your pores.
9. Reduce your intake of processed sugar.
10. Don’t scratch wounds that have scabbed as doing so would most likely leave a scar.
Do you have beauty tips you would like to share? Kindly do so in the comments section below.
About the Writer: Rabiat Abdulkareem is a graduate of Chemistry from University of Ilorin. She is passionate about food, travel and books. Connect with her on twitter @rabiatota