The best entrepreneurs do not ride only on their awesomeness; they hear, study and follow the stories of those who have gone before them. Five highly passionate visionaries tell us the life changing stories about their businesses/brands/companies, the challenges they faced and overcame, with great tips for you on what you need to know as an entrepreneur.
Here are our top 5 CNTV Meet The Boss videos you need to watch as an entrepreneur, in no particular order:
1. CNTV Meet The Boss with Uche Nnaji, CEO/Creative Director, Ouch: Meet one of Nigeria’s leading fashion brands for men. Uche Nnaji has been in the fashion industry for 10 years and his brand is still waxing strong.
2. CNTV Meet The Boss with Femi Caution, CEO Caution Pictures: In this video, you’ll get to hear the story of one of Nigeria’s best professional wedding and events photographer who knows how to capture great moments on photographs.
3. CNTV Meet The Boss with Emeka Onyenwe, CEO Jumpspace: Meet the boss of the company that currently runs a programme coding school for kids as young as 5 years old.
4. CNTV Meet The Boss with Rita Okoye, CEO Majestically Rare: Meet Rita Okoye, a majestically rare female entrepreneur as she talks about herself and her contribution to the society for girls.
5. CNTV Meet The Boss with Nnamdi Ezeigbo, CEO Slot Nigeria: In this video, Nnamdi Ezeigbo tells you about the history of Slot in Nigeria and gives young entrepreneurs’ tips on how to start their own business in a competitive environment/industry.
Did you like the videos? Is there a boss you would like to hear of his/her story? Let us know in the comment section below.
For more of these videos, visit www.connectnigeria/cntv