If you have decided that your natural hair is beautiful and you have decided to accept it as it is and join the natural hair movement, kudos to you! Your natural hair has the potential to look amazing if you know how to take good care of it. If you have always admired the natural hair movement and you wonder how they are able to do it, we’ve got the top 7 secret essential products they use in this article. Our goal is for you to be comfortable with your choice of hair, whether natural or relaxed.
1. Leave-In Conditioner: Try Cantu Shea Butter Conditioner Repair Cream for your natural hair. This leave-in conditioner is made with shea butter and other natural oils. It stops and mends breakage, repairs split ends and helps you manage your natural hair with shine every time you apply it. We also recommend Africa’s Best Organics Cholesterol Tea-Tree Oil as a rinse out or leave-in conditioner which will help strengthen your hair and keep it healthy, soft and manageable. Africa Pride Shea Butter Miracle Leave-In Conditioner gives amazing softness and manageability for your natural hair. Design Essentials Hydrate Leave-In Conditioner is a deep penetrating cream and conditioner that will hydrate and revitalize your hair.
2. Conditioner: Alberto VO5 Conditioners has in it 5 essential vitamins – Vitamin E; Vitamin H; Vitamin C; Vitamin B5; Vitamin B3 – to keep your hair healthy, thicker, fuller and beautiful. Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner will keep your hair moisturized, soft and healthy. It will deeply condition your hair, restore moisture and repair damaged hair. We also recommend Africa’s Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise for weak, damaged hair. It will deeply penetrate, moisturize and condition the hair to repair the damage while the super charged Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner penetrates the scalp, calms the senses and leaves the hair soft and manageable for use.
3. Detangler: You should try the On Natural Curl Defining Conditioner & Detangler with natural extracts like Coconut, Shea Butter, Jojoba, Olive, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera. We also recommend the Aubrey Organics Primrose Tangle-Go Hair Conditioner and Detangler which will restore lost moisture and help keep your hair soft and manageable.
4. Natural oils: Avocado, Coconut, Castor, Olive, Jojoba and Argan oils are natural oils that do amazing wonders for your hair. It keeps your hair strong, shiny and soft which makes for a healthy hair. Your hair needs oil. Make sure you have at least one of them handy.
5. Shampoo: Many naturalistas who have tried the SheaMoisture African Black Soap Deep Cleansing Shampoo for their hair have testified that it is effective for relieving irritation and preventing dandruff. The Alberto VO5 shampoo also works great on your hair, keeping it full, thick and beautiful. You can also try the Organics Olive Oil Shampoo – this shampoo contains two natural essential ingredients for your hair: Aloe Vera and Olive Oil, and would not just keep your hair clean but keep it perfectly moisturized as well. We also recommend the Smooth Hydration Shea Butter Argan Oil Shampoo which will keep your hair and scalp balanced while restoring lustre and shine to your hair for hydrated perfection.
6. Edge Control: Most naturalistas will agree with me on this one that the Olive Oil Edge Control holds down hair edges perfectly. Its natural ingredients and vital nutrients work together on your hair to keep it looking its very best.
7. Shea butter: Shea butter is nature’s gift to humans and women probably get the better part of this gift. Shea butter is beneficial to the scalp and can impact the growth of your hair.
Do you know of any other hair essentials for natural hair that you think should be on this list? Let us know in the comment section below.