The 29th edition of the Lagos International Trade Fair hosted by Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry has commenced at Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS), Onikan and will also hold at the Muson Centre, Onikan and Freedom Park, Broad Street, Lagos simultaneously. The trade fair will continue till Sunday, November 15, 2015.
If you haven’t been there; here are 5 reasons you shouldn’t miss out on this trade fair:
1. Job Opportunities: If you’re unemployed, the trade fair is a great place to get a job – temporary and permanent jobs. According to Segun Alabi, the spokesperson of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the fair has provided temporary jobs for about 50,000 persons already. Majority of the people employed work as sales people, dancers and temporary office assistants. With an influx of local and international companies at the fair, you never know which company is looking to hire someone with the skills you possess.
Read also: 8 Key Skills That Will Get You Hired Now!
2. Competitor Research: Competitor research is important for every business. This trade fair gives you the opportunity to learn what your competitors are doing, the products they are offering, how they are promoting their business, etc. This will enable you tailor your products and services to gain more clients.
3. Fantastic freebies: Who doesn’t like free stuff especially when it is something you really want? Most exhibitors at the fair are giving away freebies: t-shirts, drinks, food, books etc. ConnectNigeria is also giving away a brand new laptop so hurry to our booth and stand a chance of being the lucky winner!
4. Networking Opportunities: If you’re interested in pursuing networking opportunities, this trade fair is for you. At the business-to-business and corporate exhibition which will hold at the Muson Centre, Onikan, you will find many like-minded people to share ideas with and introduce yourself – and your business – to. Potential clients and partners are waiting for you there so don’t dull!
Read also: 7 Ways to Build Your Personal Network
5. Fun! Fun! Fun! Get ready for the most exciting week of your life at the Freedom Park, Broad Street, Lagos as artistes thrill you non-stop for the next 7 days. There’ll be music, food, drinks and so much fun.
There is absolutely NO reason to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Be there!