1. According to a statement by President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, Nigeria aims to be self-sufficient in both rice and wheat production within three years.
2. Traffic solution provider, Tsaboin, has announced a strategic partnership with mobile operators in Nigeria, MTN and Etisalat.
3. The Golden Eaglets of Nigeria have beaten another West African country, Mali 2-0 to retain the cadet trophy.
4. The Central Bank of Nigeria will soon introduce a set of measures that will protect bank customers from unethical interest rates, illegal charges and other manipulations by bank officials.
5. Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Limited has emerged as the best dealing member firm in 2014.
6. MTN Nigeria has introduced MTN CarFi Sticks to aid subscribers’ access to internet while they are in traffic.
7. Miss Pamela Peter-Vigboro Leesi (22), who represented Cross River State, has emerged the winner of the Miss Nigeria 2015 beauty pageant.
8. The new national chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Professor Mahmood Yakubu alongside the 5 national federal commissioners, will be sworn in today.
9. The Chairman, Nigeria Agribusiness Group (NABG), Mr. Sani Dangote, has said that the group is in firm support of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) foreign exchange policy restriction.
10. The National Hospital, Abuja said it has successfully carried out open-heart surgery on twelve children with heart diseases of varying complexities this year.