Procurement requires a great deal of focus on cost saving, profit maximization and compliance. Often good procurement strategies can be the difference between a profitable company and a failed business. However, keeping a procurement department might be costing you more money in running your company and it might be time to outsource in order to meet your company’s core goals, a concept of moving from ‘vertically integrated supply chain to virtually integrated supply chain’.
Companies that outsource global procurement are going to be transformational, just like Apple, who is focused on research & development as much as marketing, but don’t own factories. Since most transactional activities done today are non-core in nature, focusing on outsourcing procurement is a key enabler in streamlining business processes and also improving operational and financial performance.
In the present economic situation of Nigeria, big companies, as well as small and medium enterprises, are suffering impaired productions resulting from limitations caused by the inability to carry out foreign transactions due to a scarcity of foreign exchange. Unfortunately, this situation has led to the unavailability or scarcity of raw materials needed for production; consequently reducing production output, increasing the cost of production cost and reducing the profit margin.
To combat the challenges suffered by most companies, Corporateneeds.com which has its local and international presence has the ability to procure globally from trusted suppliers at far lower cost. Corporate Needs, strategically designed to serve companies of any size with the assurance of maximizing profit, as production cost is greatly reduced through simplified logistics solutions, saving time spent on issuance of bids, LPO’s and eliminating markups from sub-contractors, just as they benefit:
- From Corporate Needs’ ability to source Forex, while companies make payment in local currency – Naira, thereby eliminating the long processing time needed to access Forex, which equally delays operation.
- Competitive processing fee rates as low as 3% on global procurement, without unnecessary charges.
- Speedy conclusion of transactions with trusted suppliers and manufacturers anywhere around the world.
- Up-to-date information on transactions, as well as inventory management with an online view and monitoring of shipment on corporateneeds.com.
- Sourcing for trusted suppliers and manufacturers in any country for any product.
At Corporateneeds.com, we assign you a dedicated representative who works closely with your company to:
- Coordinate interaction between you and Corporate Needs to ensure hassle free delivery.
- Review past invoices and offer a much lower rate as part of Corporate Needs’ solution.
- Advise on your specific needs through tailor-made solutions on global procurement and logistics.
Outsourcing procurement is fast, cost-efficient, responsive, reliable and simple. To get started, sign up on www.corporateneeds.com and be sure to get the best on global procurement, shipping, clearing, warehousing and other logistics needs.
Call us now on 0700 800 9000 and a dedicated contact will be assigned to your company.