The Youth Entrepreneurship Support Programme (YES-Programme) organised by the Bank of Industry is now open for young aspiring entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 to 35.
In a bid to address youth unemployment in Nigeria, the BOI has developed the YES Programme where youths with viable ideas can stand a chance to be empowered. This is the second round of the initiative, which comprises both online and classroom training programmes aimed at equipping successful participants with skills required for entrepreneurship and business management.
To be eligible for the Competition you must satisfy the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Must have a viable business idea within the 40 identified clusters that is operated, or will operate in Nigeria. Visit www.boi.ng/apply/register for clarifications.
- Must be within the age limits of 18 and 35. (Proof of identity: International passport/Driver’s License/National ID/Voters card required).
- Must possess a minimum educational qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Applicant must be able to carry out the application process online.
Apply Now at onlineregportal.com/YesProgramme/Home
Application closes on 17th of July, 2016.