Do you ever wonder why you have so many friends and most of them like being with you? It can easily be traced to some alluring qualities that you possess that make people get drawn to you the same way ants are drawn to sugar. Although some people are naturally charming, with this they have a way with people and everyone seems to like them, others have to work on their personality to make them seem appealing and acceptable to the society. There are certain positive attributes one can possess that will make people like them, these come naturally as they are a part of you, but other characteristics need to be learnt, mastered and worn like a mask. To throw more light one this, here are the top five attributes that make people like you:
- Honesty: If you are honest in every aspect of your life, be rest assured that people will like and trust you because they know you always stay true to your words. An honest person is a trustworthy person and people feel safe around them. So if you are wondering why you have so many lovely friends, maybe you are an honest person that always keeps to his word.
- Positive attitude: Let’s face it, no one likes being around a negative person. We all want positivity and hope in our lives especially when times are hard. If you have an attitude that always sees the best in every situation, more people will like you and be friends with you because they see you as someone can always bring out the positivity in them even during gloomy circumstances.
- Smartness: This is one of the most attractive qualities a human being can possess. People tend to be inclined more to individuals with something upstairs than they would to ignorant people. Besides, smartness is associated with success and we all want to be successful or associated with the successful ones. If you are smart, more people will gain knowledge and end up staying as friends with you because they like your brainpower.
- A good sense of humour: Who needs to go to an expensive show when your friend is a comedian that can make you laugh till your ribs hurt? An individual with a good sense of humour will undoubtedly have many friends than normal because he makes people laugh. In a world where people judge each other, it can be incredibly satisfying to have a friend that makes you laugh all the time.
- Generosity: It is true that givers never lack because they always receive from people too in their times of need. When your generosity precedes you, it is assured that you will have a lot of people that like you and want to be friends with you so that they can gain from you. All in all, being generous attracts a lot of people to you.