WE are trying out Chinese and hotel restaurant strategies and are proud of the results we have gotten so far. This meal- mashed sweet potatoes with vegetable rolled up in balls, is a million bucks to us.
This is proof that you do not have to be a professional to come up with creative recipes. Ladies, make his for your man and we bet he will put a ring on it.
2 sweet potatoes (peeled & chopped)
2 tbs coconut milk
1 bunch ugu/flutted pumpkin leaves (chopped)
1 onion (diced)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp oregano
2 tbs Palm oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Steam or boil sweet potatoes until tender. Transfer to a large bowl and mash with a fork.
- To the mashed potatoes, add coconut milk, kale, onion and all the seasonings. Mix well evenly distributed.
- With wet hands, roll a palm full of the potato mixture into a ball. Repeat process until there is no mixture remaining.
- Place on baking sheet and allow to bake for 20 minutes.
Click here to order the ingredients – http://goo.gl/yVdzB1