Grilled beef with pepper stir fry is the perfect indulgent sauce for any day. You can serve it as it is or serve with rice as a sauce. Looking at this recipe, one will think preparing it will be difficult or that the ingredients will be scarce but we’ve got good news for you! All, yes, ALL the ingredients used are available on Supermart.ng.
- 1 kilo of beef (chopped)
- 1 Green pepper (chopped)
- 2 medium bell peppers (chopped)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 tbs corn flour (for coating beef)
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Seasoning cubes (beef flavor)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ginger powder
- Toss beef, cornstarch, 2 tsp oil, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix 2 tsp cornstarch, water, soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat grill on medium heat and grill beef till both sides are slightly brown
- Heat skillet on high heat and add vegetable oil
- Add peppers, onions, seasoning cubes, salt, white pepper, garlic and ginger . Stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add grilled beef and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook and stir 15 seconds or until thickened.
Click here to order the ingredients – http://buff.ly/2bEAM3T