- To regain its share in the global oil market, NNPC offers discounts on crude oil.
- President Buhari has released names of 46 ambassadorial nominees to the Senate.
- The militant group, Niger Delta Avengers, have pulled out of dialogue proposed by the Federal Government.
- The House of Representatives investigates PHCN on electricity bills and sale of non-core assets prior to liquidation.
- The Central Bank of Nigeria in conjuction with Heritage Bank have commenced the actual disbursement of the sum of ₦774 million to 310 young enterpreneurs who are beneficiaries of the Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YIEDP).