There are 2 parts to this recipe. One is the strawberry oats (which we will share with you later) and then this wonderful cocoa overnight oats with banana.
To be honest, we can eat this all day! Both cocoa and oats are rich in fiber which makes this meal very healthy. We also added banana to switch up the taste. If you don’t try this recipe, we doubt if you are a true foodie.
- 2 cups white oats
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups low fat yoghurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop desiccated coconut fine
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl or jar and refrigerate overnight or for an equivalent period of time.
- When ready to eat, remove from the fridge and top with desiccated coconut or any toppings of your choice.
- The oats can be eaten cold or heated in the microwave.
- Garnish with grated coconut.
Click here to order all the ingredients – http://goo.gl/yVdzB1