These peppered shrimps are everything to crave, whether served as a main dish or accompanied with rice or pasta, or whichever way you deem fit! It is a fun recipe that we particularly love because of its unique sweet-spicy taste.
Try out this recipe; we are sure your taste buds are in need of an awesome treat.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 small red and green bell peppers (thinly sliced)
- Salt to taste (we recommend Kosher’s)
- Rice flour
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Seasoning cubes/powder
- Raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Whisk lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in a large bowl until the sugar is dissolved. Add the bell peppers and toss to combine.
- Combine rice flour, salt, pepper and seasoning powder in a medium bowl. Add shrimp to spice mixture.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring often, until pink and curled. Cook for about 2 minutes more, then it is ready to be served.
Click here to order all the ingredients – http://goo.gl/yVdzB1