The 2016 Nigerian Customer Service Awards and customer experience management conference supported by Bank of Industry (BOI) and AFP Furniture (Julius Berger) held during the 2016 International Customer Service Week at the Civic Centre, Lagos, Nigeria.
Top brands were at the Civic Centre on October 5th, 2016 to witness the unveiling of the winners and the research process which include company service delivery process, conduct, and ambience.
According to Mr Aliyu Ilias, all companies nominated are evaluated via services experienced by mystery shoppers throughout their various branches across the country’s geopolitical zones. The report of the research is available to all nominees and winners of the awards, with an objective of providing companies information about their service level. Prior to announcing the awards, Mr Aliyu urged the companies to request for the reports on their services in order to know where and how to improve upon their service for better customer experience. He also went further to charge brands who emerged as winners to not relax in effort, but rather see service delivery as something continuous.
The theme of the conference was ‘Responsive Service Delivery in a Challenging Economy’, under which the emotions and subconscious of the customers and digital customer service were discussed.
The list of the winner for the 2016 Nigeria Customer Service Awards
- Bank – Diamond Bank
- Telecommunication – Airtel
- Internet Service Provider – Smile Communication
- Insurance – Leadway
- Pension – ARM
- Courier – DHL
- Oil & Gas – Total Nigeria Plc.
- Most Promising Bank in Nigeria – JAIZ Bank
- Interior Décor – AFP Furniture- Julius Berger
- Airline – Dana Airline
- Automobile – KIA Motors
- Road Transportation – God is Good Motors
- Logistics – TSL Logistics
- Most Promising Logistics Company – GIG Logistics
- Most Promising Travel & Tour Company – Nowahala Tour
- Most Promising Fashion Design Company – G Essential Apparels
- Beverage – Chi Limited
- Agriculture – International Institute of tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- E-commerce – Konga.com
- Payment platform – Remita
- Mortgage Bank – FBN Mortgage
- Supermarket & Store – Shoprite
- Real Estate – UPDC
- Pay Television – GoTV
- Alex Report – Entertainment Report Abuja
- Government Agency – Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Media – Channels TV
- Information Technology – Layer3
- Fast Food & Restaurant – Domino Pizza
- Hotel Booking – Hotels.ng
- Health management Organisation – Zenith Medicare