1. The Lagos International Trade Fair kicks off today at the Tafawa Balewa Square and will run until the 13th of November, 2016.
2. The Federal Government has called for partnerships between farmers and stakeholders in the rubber industry in order to boost production of the commodity.
3. In conjunction with the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS), Deposit Money Banks (DMBs) have introduced mCash, a new financial services product that offers a more convenient means of making payments via digital codes.
4. To ensure peaceful operations between cattle rearers and communities in Ekiti State, herdsmen operating within the state are to register within 14 days as signed in a communique between the Ekiti State government and the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN).
5. The Senate has resolved to recover funds diverted from the Education Tax Account of Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETfund) by the Federal Government in 2013 to unapproved projects.