1. The validity period for international passports may be extended from five to ten years in coming months, according to the Comptroller-General of Nigeria Immigration Service.
2. Eko Atlantic City has unveiled its first completed residential building, Eko Pearl Towers.
3. In order to provide loans at affordable interest rates to farmers, the CBN is to provide about ₦750 billion for the recapitalisation of the Bank of Agriculture before the year 2017 runs out.
4. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council for the introduction of capital market studies in school curriculum.
5. The Enugu Free Zone is set to attract up to $500 million dollars worth of foreign direct investments (FDI) and to create 20,000 jobs via the Enpower Free Trade Zone, a public-private initiative with the Enugu State government aimed at providing international and domestic investors the benefits of connecting to business opportunities from Nigeria’s southeastern region.