1. Following the first export from the Aje offshore field, Lagos State expects to get its first oil derivation fund in December.
2. Northeastern states are to receive five 100 MW solar power plants worth $600m; the first should be ready by March 2017.
3. As part of the United States government’s Feed the Future Initiative, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) has signed an agreement with Chi Farms Limited to empower over 6,000 farmers.
4. In his speech at the 22nd Session of the Conference of Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP22) in Morocco, President Muhammadu Buhari declared the resolve of the Nigerian government to implement policies that will address climate change, stating the country’s issuance of green bonds as a way of raising climate finance at local and international levels.
5. During an inspection of the Benin Technical College on Monday, Edo State governor, Godwin Obaseki has said his administration would restructure technical colleges across the state to train skilled technical manpower for industrialisation and creation of jobs for the state.