We have the secret recipe most restaurants use for crispy chicken. After trying this recipe, you may not need to visit those fast food joints just for the love of chicken. In fact, you may consider setting up your own restaurant because here’s the secret you need for free!
- 1 kg chicken drumstick
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp dry pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- A pinch of rosemary
- A cup of bread crumbs
- A pinch salt
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- Wash chicken well and drain off excess water.
- Parboil the chicken with some onions, garlic, salt and stock cubes.
- Add ginger, garlic, lemon juice, red chili powder, turmeric, stock cubes, milk, salt, rosemary, salt, baking powder, flour, and eggs to the chicken and allow to marinade well.
- Refrigerate for about 45 minutes.
- Pour the bread crumbs over the chicken. Mix well and set aside for at least 10 minutes for the breadcrumbs to cling on to the chicken well.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer and fry till golden at medium high temperature. If the oil is very hot or is at very high temperature, chicken gets browned fast without getting cooked inside.
- Once cooked, enjoy with ketchup (optional).
Click here to order all the ingredients – http://goo.gl/yVdzB1