1. An agreement between the governments of Nigeria and Morocco, facilitated by Fertilizer Producers and Suppliers of Nigeria, FEPSAN and OCP, a Moroccan company is set to yield one million tons of fertilizer through local production and reduce the price of fertilizer.
2. Ministries, departments and agencies of states have met in Enugu to seek ways to generate revenue.
3. Huawei Technologies, Access Bank Plc and Private Sector Health Alliance of Nigeria (PHN) have partnered to support the eradication of diseases in Nigeria with ₦50 million.
4. Lagos State has unveiled the Rent-to-Own and Rental Housing policies, targeted at making housing readily affordable and accessible to citizens.
5. The Federal Government plans to establish a university of Information and Communications Technology in 2017, the Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu has said.