1. Adebayo Ogunlesi has been formally unveiled by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump as a member of his Strategic and Policy Forum charged with advising the President on economic matters.
2. MMM depositors are hopeful of getting back frozen funds in January.
3. Stanbic IBTC Bank has set up its first self-service digital branch equipped with electronic banking devices and new digital technologies via tablets and touch screens to enhance customer banking transactions.
4. NIPCO, who had in October announced the acquisition of ExxonMobil’s 60 per cent stake in Mobil Oil, has said that Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc will continue to operate as a separate, distinct and independent company from NIPCO.
5. The Comptroller -General, Nigeria Immigration Services has revealed plans on a possible increase in the cost of passport.