1. President Muhammadu Buhari has formally announced that the 2017 Appropriation Bill will be presented to the National Assembly on December 14.
2. Swift Network and Cobranet have emerged winners from the bidding process of the sale of two slots of 5.4GHz spectrum auctioned by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) at a final price of N55.4 million.
3. The Enugu State House of Assembly has passed the Bill for the Regulation of Outdoor Structures to generate state revenue and for environmental aesthetics.
4. Nigeria, Benin, Togo, Ghana, and Ivory Coast have pledged to ban the importation of toxic fuels from Europe.
5. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele has revealed ways through which smallholder farmers can benefit from the Anchor Borrowers’ Programme (ABP).