CashlessAfrica Expo, a forum for fintech, banking, and commercial industry will take place from the 21st to 23rd of March, 2017. This event offers a platform where leaders and stakeholders in the fintech and business related industries gather to discuss opportunities and challenges and proffer solutions in the sector.
The expo runs with the theme: The Future of Finance, and will entertain discussions on how the African digital financial services ecosystem is being shaped by policies, trends, and emerging technologies. It will bring together digital financial service providers, the electronic banking and microfinance sectors, mobile network operators, in a two-day conference with over 40 speakers, a host of exhibitors and with lots of opportunities for networking.
As outlined on the CashlessAfrica website, conference focus areas include:
- The digital bank and evolution in a competitive market.
- The future of banking, money, and payments in Africa.
- Disruptive technologies and their impact on financial services in Africa.
- Balancing regulation against innovation.
- Financial inclusion in the digital age.
- Fintechs and banks: collaboration or competition?
- Protecting the customer in a digitalized economy.
CashlessAfrica Expo is hosted by Mobile Money Africa. It will take place at the Oriental Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria. To attend, click here for registration details.