If you love a blend of sweet and spicy tastes, this recipe is for you! Expect a perfect blend of fiery and sweet that will have you continuously dipping your hands into this bowl of goodness. The treat is well worth your try. Make as spicy as you desire.
- 3 cups roasted groundnuts
- 7 tbsps sugar
- 4 tbsps brown sugar
- 2 tbsps pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 tbsps canola oil
- Put the groundnuts in a slow cooker. Mix the sugars, butter, 1 tablespoon water and the peppers in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the groundnuts.
- Cook for about 1 hour 30 minutes and stir twice within this period.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour on to it. Make sure to spread them out.
- Allow to cool completely.
Click here to get all the ingredients: https://goo.gl/qsSsDn