It’s easy to delete information from your Android phone by mistake especially with touch based phones. Unlike PCs with Recycle Bins, it’s not as easy to retrieve these lost infos. In fact, most people think it’s impossible, but actually it’s not. There’s a virtual space where deleted data is saved for a period of time.
Retrieving these data can be done using Android Data Recovery, an app designed to restore contacts, text messages, call history, photos, WhatsApp history, videos, audios, documents. This article will deal with recovering your deleted text messages.
To restore your lost SMS Text Messages follow the steps listed below:
- Step 1: Download and install the Android Recovery software on your PC. Download here.
- Step 2: Connect your Android smartphone to your computer using a USB cable
- Step 3: Go to your Android Settings and Turn-on the USB debugging. This debugging option helps the computer software to access your Android Device in an advanced way.
- Step 4: To turn on the USB debugging option, go to Settings>>>About Phone>>>Tap on the Build Number severally until it pops up the message; ‘You are under developer mode’
- Step 5: Go back to you Android Settings, locate Developer Options, and Check USB debugging.
- Step 6: Tap the start icon on the Android Recovery software on your PC and it will start scanning all the lost messages.
- Step 7: When the software is through with the scanning, you’ll have a list of things displayed on your screen.
- Step 8: Tap on the messaging option on the left menu bar and it will display all the messages stored on your smartphone including the deleted ones.
- Step 9: Click on the ‘Recovery Button’ on the bottom of the screen to start recovering process.
NOTE: Make sure your phone battery is more than 30% before initiating this process.