GTBank seems bent on making mobile banking easier as they’ve launched a new with amazing new features. Though the new mobile banking app, GTWorld, shares some similarities with the previous one, it comes loaded with new services that make it worth downloading.
Here are some of the many features that come with the GTWorld mobile app:
- Blocking/Request of ATM cards: From the app, you can now request for new ATM card and block stolen or misplaced card.
- Account Statement: Users can view account statement easily and can even be sent to your E-mail or designated mail of your choice.
- Foreign Transfer (USD): The previous app didn’t have this option, but with the new app transfer of USD is easier.
- Loan Application: The app supports application for loan from GTBank but only if you have a salary account with GTBank.
- Facial Recognition: This is the new security level added to the new app. Apart from the PIN and fingerprint security, it now uses facial recognition to secure and authorize transactions.
- Manage Account: This option allows you to check your account balance, open new account, and view your transaction history.
- Save Beneficiary Option: Users now have the option of saving a beneficiary before initiating a transaction.
- GTLocate: Now, by using the app, you can locate the ATM point closest to you.
- iReport: This is a platform that allows users to share news report and also to read the report of others.
- GTTraffic: With GTTraffic you can find the best route to your destination just by connecting you to the GTWorld map.
- Social: This option has a sub category titled ‘News/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. The option keeps you updated with the latest news and happenings.
- Grow Your Savings: This option gives the room to create ‘Spend2Save account’ or ‘GT Target account’ which encourages a saving culture.
Note: The GTWorld application is available for Android and iOS users.