It is a well-known fact that convenience is one of the most important factors to consider when selling today. What better way of serving your customers better than building an e-commerce site?
A recent report released by the Oxford Business Group revealed that retail sales hit a whopping $22b figure globally in 2016, with online shopping figures accounting for a major part of this outlay. Interestingly, global retail sales, of which e-commerce makes up a major part, is projected to rise further to an estimated $27t by 2020.
Nigeria’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is currently finding strength in e-commerce, a sub-sector estimated to worth N3.06t ($10b), according to market observers.
Nigeria boasts of having the largest population in Africa, which is set to increase from 180 million today to 440 million by 2050, with about 60 million Nigerians connected to the internet; thanks to the rapid growth of mobile telecommunications. About 300,000 online orders are made every 24 hours in Nigeria. Which goes to show that, more and more Nigerians are embracing the online shopping system as their preferred platform for buying and selling goods and services.
Now is the time to tap into this market & unlock global e-commerce wealth & opportunities. Discover how to build, manage, increase sales & profit from an e-commerce website. We have encompassed all you need to know about building and managing a profitable e-commerce site. This training will focus on revealing the secrets behind successful e-commerce websites and also the key channels for marketing and customer acquisition i.e. email, display, search, affiliates, aggregators, social and mobile, will also be examined, with a view to optimising their use in your own new business. You will equally be equipped with the technical skillset to;
- Track E-commerce performance & ROI Measurement.
- How to use Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing to create brand awareness and boost sales.
- How to Implement Effective Email Marketing/Newsletter Campaign.
- How to develop an advanced and effective E-commerce Marketing Strategy.
- Learn how to Set Up Affiliate Marketing to Have Others Sell for You and so much more.
You will benefit from;
- 168Hrs of After-Training Support.
- Certificate of Proficiency On Project Completion.
- 100+ E-Commerce Layouts (Fashion, Electronics, Food, Furniture & More)
- 150,000 E-mail Addresses and 200,000 phone numbers of Online Shoppers worth over N500, 000.
- Premium E-commerce Industry Reports and social Media Reports amongst other bonuses.
What are you waiting for? We’ve got you covered. All you need to do is, register today at Webkraft Academy to reserve your seat now.
VENUE: Webkraft Academy – Ikoyi, Lagos
DATE: Saturday, November – 11th, 2017
TIME: Starting 10am
FEE: ₦20,000 (Over 80% Discount Off Standard Price Of ₦75,000)
For more enquiries kindly call: 0817 544 6717