One thing you can be sure of at the Connect Nigeria eBusiness Fair is an abundance of speakers. Just because we introduced you to six speakers, that doesn’t mean they are the only speakers you will be listening to at the event.
If you can recall, you’ll notice that the event is for the whole all day. What better use of time than to get as much knowledge from a representative of global businesses to every sector of SMEs in Nigeria.
Below are some other speakers, who will be speaking at the event as well:
- ALIYU ABBATI ABDULHAMEED is the Managing Director and CEO of the Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL). When NIRSAL was just a Project Office under the Development Finance Department of the Central Bank of Nigeria, he served as an Executive Team Member. He has over 22 years practical career experience in the critical sectors of the emerging African agriculture economy.
- AYOTUNDE COKER is the Managing Director, Rack Center. Rack Centre is the leading, Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier-neutral colocation services. He is a tech guru with over two decades of international experience across Europe, Asia, USA and Africa, from working with blue chip companies like Ford, M & C Saatchi.
- ADEYINKA FISHER is the State Coordinator, SMEDAN (Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria). He has been involved in the training of several entrepreneurs, providing many entrepreneurs assistance with access to market and finance.
- SIMEON ONONOBI is one of the Founders of Thank U, a Loyalties and Reward Platform for Connected Analytics Limited. He has patent rights over the MyAds app, a product of MyAdsGlobal, a company under Sidon Media (another company he founded) along with THANK U. He also designed, established and implemented SimplePay, Nigeria’s foremost mobile and web-based wallet. SimplePay won several competitions and most notably was the Seedstars Global competition for Startups.
- TOLU ONYEACHOLAM is a Product Manager/Systems Analyst at E-Transact International Plc. She is skilled at software documentation, customer service, SQL, System administration, technology consultancy and team leadership just to name a few.
The host for this year’s event will be SHADE LADIPO, the Country Director of WEConnect Nigeria and the Founder of Aventi Limited. She is also the Co-Founder of Enough Is Enough Nigeria. She is a Public Speaker, Travel and Media entrepreneur, as well as, a social activist. Shade is one of the founding members of the Lagos Global Shapers and represents Nigeria at World Economic Forum events. She has worked with the United Nations Volunteers Nigeria and several advertising agencies, where she specialised in event management, account management, and client services and strategy.
So keep your eyes peeled for more surprise speakers this Saturday. Yes, the time is at hand already. If you have not registered or decided to sign up as a sponsor or exhibitor, do so now. Visit www.connectnigeria.com/bizfair or call 0700 800 5000 for more details on how to register, sponsor or exhibit.
Ann Esievoadje is a freelance writer who is passionate about encouraging a reading culture and personal development. She has authored two books, The Quilt (fiction) and Being Mummy and Me (non-fiction). She manages Pulchra Publishing which offers a content creation/editing, transcription, different forms of writing (including Ghostwriting) service and her blog, Life Love and Anything Goes at annesievoadje.blogspot.com.ng. You can reach her at email@example.com