A good diet is important for a good health, and beef, in itself, is an important part of our diet. As it is a good source of ZIP: zinc, iron and protein. These minerals help keep our body healthy and growing.
Rice, especially basmati rice, is one of the many foods that can be eaten with stir-fry beef. It is very easy to find the ingredients you need in preparing the dish.
- 1 pound of lean beef cut into thin shreds (You can make use of other meats such as pork or chicken)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 2 cups of freshly cut vegetables (carrots, broccoli, green beans, and cauliflower)
- Slice your pepper, vegetables into tiny stripes.
- Using a non-stick pan, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the meat, cook, until there is no pink in the meat, and the meat is thoroughly brown. Take it out when it is ready.
- Add fresh vegetables, and continue to stir, until vegetables are tender. Avoid overcooking your vegetables.
- Add your meat inside.
- Stir in sauce mixture, preferably soy and oyster sauces.
- Cook, until the sauce bubbles.
Featured Image Credit: www.guardian.ng