Mobile banking refers to a service provided by banks or financial institutions that allow their customers perform banking transactions using their mobile devices. The Guaranty Trust Bank launched its app in 2017.
What the app offers
The recently revamped GTBank app allows you bank at the comfort of your home. It has all the services that you would have to do at the bank on a normal day:
- The app allows you to purchase Airtime and Data bundles of all networks.
- It allows you view the balance on your account
- You have the ability to manage your Master Card
- You can change your identification details like email address, phone number, and others.
- You can stop, confirm and manage your cheques.
- The app gives you the ability to manage your account and preview your transaction history.
- It gives you access to all your accounts in one place
- You can link your device to other devices with secure code sent via SMS.
- Token authentication on the app allows other profiles to use the mobile app on your device successfully.
- You can switch to Mobile Money which is a simp0le way of transferring money to family and friends from your mobile device. Moblie Money is available to both GTBank account holders and non account holders.
How to download the app
The app is available on Google Play Store or the app market on your device. Registration involves providing your personal details including your finances and date of birth. You will receive an activation code either by text or email which you click on once received. The app is compatible with android versions from 4.1 and above.
The app can be downloaded through any of the links below: