One cool feature in Windows 10 is that it allows users link their Android and iOS devices to their Windows 10 PCs and use the ‘Continue on PC’ feature. It lets you push web pages from your phone to your PC without the need to connect to the same network or use a USB cable. Apart from sharing web pages, you can also receive notifications from Android apps in your Windows 10 Action Centre on your PC.
The Continue on PC feature is currently only available for users running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Follow the steps below to link your phone to your Windows 10 PC.
1. On your Windows 10 PC, open Settings app.
2. Click on the Phone option.
3. To connect your Android or iOS device to Windows 10, click on Add a phone. Make sure both your PC and phone have an active internet connection.
4. On the new window that appears, choose your country code and fill in your mobile number. Click Send to receive the text message on your phone.
5. Download the Android app called Microsoft Apps using the link in the SMS. It’s required when you want to link Android phone to Windows 10 and use the Continue on PC feature. You don’t need that app to link iPhone to Windows 10.