The Ramadan fast and Iftar have been leading up to this Sallah celebrations. Enjoy the coming weekend by engaging in some tour activities.
- Naidrenalin Adventures brings you Abuja Sallah Adventures on the 16th of June by 3 pm. The trip involves kayaking, picnic, games and snacks. For NAIDS the fee is ₦1,900 while for Others, it is ₦2,500. Payment deadline is 24 hours before the event. For more details or to sign up, call 08034600513 or email email@example.com.
- Afroturism presents Holiday Weekend! On June 16th. It’s a Lagos City Tour covering Nike Art Gallery, Lekki Conservation Centre, Lekki Arts and Crafts Market, Rufus and Bee Games Arcade with gift packs, refreshments and lots more. Fee: ₦16,000 per person inclusive of pickup and drop off, entry fees and tour guide. Group discounts are available for a group of 3 or more persons. For booking or enquiries, 07008687476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motley Travels’ Sallah Getaway to Gurara Falls comes up at 9 am on the 18thof June. The package includes transportation (from Abuja), music and entertainment, Bird Watching, lunch and drinks, network opportunities and much more. Fee: ₦4,999 per person. For booking/enquiries, call or Whatsapp 07038881962, 08175079360 or 08057097733.
- Abuja Toursis organising A Trip to Hamland on June 21st for ₦15,000 just after the Sallah break. The trip involves hiking, a visit to the home of the archaeologist who discovered the ancient Nok terracotta heads. It also includes a visit to the ancient Ham Monolith, Ham Museum, drinks, brunch and photo sessions with life-sized Nok heads. For further details, call 08081221392 or send a DM to @abujatoursrus on Instagram.
- Irinajo Travels Ng presents Sallah Beach Resort Getaway, two destinations in three days. First up is Lekki Miami Beach resort from 16th June – 17th and 17th – 18th June at Barracuda Luxury Beach Resort for ₦39,000 per person. The package covers transportation, shared accommodation, snacks, drinks, all meals, Irinajo Backpack, Branded T-shirt and lost more. To sign up call 08181083844/08060053370 or email email@example.com
- Unravelling Nigeria presents Unravel Obudu from 15th -18th June. Adventurers are invited to jump into natural pools, explore mountains and create lifetime memories for N190,000 (flight excluded). The take-off point is Enugu by 9 am. For more details, inquiries and sponsorship, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rondi Voyage is organising a ‘Sallah with Rondi Voyage’; a trip to Yankari Game Reserve from 15th – 17th Side attractions include Safari/Wildlife viewing, Marshal Cave, Wikki Warm Springs, karaoke, security, luxury accommodation, all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), professional photographs, games, free t-shirt and transportation. Fee: ₦54,000 per person sharing or ₦64,000 for a single room/no sharing. For further details, call 08133533051 or 08134909856 or email email@example.com
- Motley Travels is also organising an Epic Tour of the great Benin Kingdom from June 15th – 18th. The tour includes a palace tour dressed in Benin cultural attire, a taste of the local cuisine, accommodation, transportation, and a visit to Okomu National Park, Abraka turf Resort and many more. Departure points are Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja. Residents in Benin City can take part in a Daycation with ₦14, 999 which covers the visit to the Oba’s palace, Okomu National Park and a few other places with no sleepovers. While the fee for non-residents is ₦61,999 per person sharing, ₦116,999 per couple and ₦37,999 for an additional child. For the full itinerary, call/WhatsApp 07038881962 or call 08175079360/08057097733.
- Tourmate by AdaTheExplorer presents Akwaaba 2018 on the 15th – 18th of June, a four- days/three-nights getaway to Ghana. The fee of ₦150,000 per person covers road trip transportation from Lagos to Accra, accommodation, food and drinks for the first day, breakfast only for the remaining three days, interstate transportation, goody bag, tourmate t-shirt and tours. Tours include a trip to Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Memorial park, Black Star Square, Accra Mall, National Theatre, Labadi Beach, James town and lots more. For further enquiries or booking, call 08162852653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ideal Face Travels is unloading a ‘Zanzibar Travel Paddy Package’ from 15th – 21st June for ₦460,000 per adult sharing. The fee covers two nights’ accommodation at Addis Hotel, complimentary breakfast, airport transfer, dinner, free WiFi, Return ticket, all Taxes and tours. Adventurers will explore Stonetown spice tour, snorkelling, horse ride, dinner night and beach outing. To get feedback on the availability of slots for this trip, call 08032478823/080358007474 or send a DM to @idealfacetravels or an email to email@example.com
- TripZapp Travel agency is planning a Kenya-Uganda Explore Africa tour for June 15th -19th. The highlights include Whitewater rafting, a dinner cruise on the River Nile, Dinner at the famous Carnivore Restaurant, viewing of Africa’s Big Four (Lions, Buffalos, Leopards and Rhinos) on a Safari ride with Giraffe and Elephants direct encounter. Cost: $1,015. For more details and booking, 08170001543.
- Travel KOTRoom presents two nights at Quidah, Benin Republic from June 16th -18th for ₦65,000 per person sharing. The fee covers Return transportation, Accommodation, Daily Breakfast, Border Miscellaneous fees and tours to Bab’s Dock, Phyton Temple, Quidah Museum, Slave Route and the Point of No Return. Although the payment deadline was June 10th, to confirm availability of slots or reschedule trip at a more convenient date, call 08030750965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.