Farmers’ Corner is an entity that has created a community of farmers, “agro-preneurs”, investors and others interested in moving agricultural system forward in Nigeria, West Africa and the world at large.
Farmers’ Corner Community is a non-profit, non-political and non-religious body that was created to meet the following objectives:
- Dissemination of agricultural information among members; market information, high yield seeds/cultivar information, climate and time information.
- Group access of agricultural facilities and redistribution among members e.g. grants, fertilizer, farmland etc.
- Provision of agricultural advisory to members.
- Provision of training to members.
- Provision of agricultural solutions to members.
At Farmers’ Corner Community, members’ success is our priority. We empower our members to reach their goals with flexible agricultural information system, hands-on-learning opportunities and a diverse environment.
Our team is made up of seasoned and experienced professionals in the field of agriculture and other sectors you can think of. Amongst our team are professionals trained locally and abroad.
We have set out to change the traditional agricultural practices to agricultural business with the support of modern techniques and application of modern science and technology in the agricultural industry.
Vision: To be the preferred agricultural information system in Nigeria, West Africa and the world at large.
Mission: To build modern farm communities scattered around the world with the support of modern techniques and application of modern science and technology in the agricultural industry.
For more information, visit https://farmerscornerng.com, maill firstname.lastname@example.org or +2348027579905, 07068715266