Chinese fried rice is both delicious and nutritious, with a very delightful aroma. The combination of greens, vegetables and eggs make it a wholesome meal. Amazingly, it’s easy to make.
Rice (you may also use basmati rice)
Red bell pepper
How To Prepare
- Boil your rice until it is done. Keep aside.
- Chop your vegetables- carrot, spring onion, green beans, white onion, and red bell pepper. Combine all in a bowl and keep aside.
- Using a small skillet, fry your egg in a little amount of vegetable oil or butter with a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Place a large skillet on fire, add vegetable oil, and allow to heat.
- Add your chopped ginger and garlic and stir for a while.
- Then add the chopped vegetables and fry for about two minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and fried egg and stir-fry for about five minutes.
- Finally, add seasoning cubes and salt to taste.
Your yummy Chinese fried rice is ready.
Feature image: tablespoon.com