The Nigeria MSME Festival is the nation’s largest business event dedicated to supporting new and growing businesses.
The Nigeria MSME Festival 2018 with the theme ‘Growing Our Small Businesses to Grow the Economy’ is a trade-show established specifically for the interest of growing businesses, and allowing both exhibitors and visitors alike to forge new business opportunities.
Our agenda at the Nigeria MSME Festival is to help growing businesses to find great solutions in order to grow their businesses and to be competitive in this cutthroat economy.
Over 80% of event attendees are MSMEs, but they only contribute 48% of the nation’s GDP. With the economy out of recession, the market is in a sweet spot and we like to help SMEs to be able to take advantage of this momentum.
At the Nigeria MSME Festival growing businesses will get the chance to build lasting business relationships and find new business opportunities.
Visitors will attend the event looking to:
- Explore and source for cutting-edge business solutions
- Explore sources of business capital and funding
- Connect with new business partners
- Seek business mentorship and advice
- Discover the most innovative business ventures
- Start up new businesses
- Grow their existing businesses
What to do at the Nigeria MSME Festival?
- EXPLORE new business solutions including funding sources, ICT products and business services.
- SHOWCASE your business and meet investors, business mentors and government intervention agencies.
- ACQUIRE new business partners: JVs, Suppliers, Resellers and all stakeholders in the business ecosystem
- LEARN from international speakers on topics that affect the current marketplace.
Space is limited, so register now and get your FREE tickets here.
The Nigeria MSME Festival 2018
(Co-hosted with the Business Solutions Expo & Conference)
Venue: Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos
Date: October 31, 2018
Time: 10am-5pm daily