The global LIST Tour team is delighted to announce its line-up of keynote speakers for the 2018 International LIST Tour which will be holding on the 16th and 17th of November, in Lagos, Nigeria.
The conference will bring together leading international experienced and skilled instructors who will provide professional insights and hands-on trainings in the areas of Business Strategy, Sales and Marketing.
The conference will host 7-distinguished instructors who possess finesse in their craft as business leaders and policymakers.
- This year’s speakers include LaTonya Washington, CEO of ‘The Customer Culture’ and founder of ‘The International List Tour for Entrepreneurs’;
- Dr. Calvin Bonds, Co-founder Burgeon Consulting where he serves as a global leadership training coach;
- Constance Moonzwe, CEO ITH Staffing Inc, a $10 Million Staffing Company;
- Dr. Monica Wilson, Professor at NU and Behavioral Health Commissioner;
- T.J Walker, Creative Director & Chief Creative officer of Notable clothing Companies,
- Ms Queenie Johnson, Founder MamaBeBrilliant and Celebrity Education Consultant; and
- Dr Akindotun Akinyemi Merino, CEO Jars Education & Psychological Firm.
“We look forward to bringing together the many business leaders in Nigeria in a bid to create a world class business module for the giant of Africa. The speakers at the LIST Tour conference represent many important facets of entrepreneurship – the industry, government, non-profits, academic and service providers.”
— Dr. Monica Wilson (CEP MRM CONSULTING)
Some Panel topics include:
- The Who, the Why, the What of Strategy! Building Measurable Strategies for Profitability
- Who is On My Team? Know Your Team Players and How to Lead Them with Purpose
- How to Manage Your Cash Flow: The Business of Profit First
- Who Moved the Cheese? Create Mental Toughness in a Global Economy of Highs and Lows
- The High Stakes of Fashion! The International Business of Fashion
- You Cannot Be an Introvert Here! The Importance of Networking in Other Industries when in Fashion
- The PITCH! Entrepreneurs will pitch their ideas to a panel of experts and investors
About The LIST Tour
The global L.I.S.T. Tour (Lessons in Success Training) is the most anticipated business workshops for business building entrepreneurs who are serious about mastering their talent for Profit. It brings together leading instructors who provide the educational tools to carve out a structure for Mastery in Business Strategy, Marketing and Sales. The LIST Tour is organized by LaTonya Washington CEO of LW Special Events Management LLC and The Customer Culture.
Additional details on the Speakers, Sessions, Registration and Exhibition can be found here.
The conference will be taking place at the Raddison Blu Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. All Entrepreneurs and Business Managers are encouraged to apply for this event; early bird ends October 20, 2018. Corporate International Sponsor: Esdiac Calling App.
Sign up to attend here.
Follow us on Social Media Here: @thelisttour
For media inquiries, contact: Yinka Akinkunmi 08028868443