We are fast approaching the harmattan season characterised by severe cold and temperature drop which result in respiratory issues, cough, catarrh and sneezing.
This amazing juice made from four powerful fruits is a must have this season.
The fruits have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-viral properties. They are rich in vitamin A, B1, and antioxidants. They boost and maintain the immunity level of the body by fighting bacteria and virus and protect it from infection and cold.
It is simple to prepare and also not expensive.
How to prepare
- Wash your carrots and cut into pieces.
- Wash your pineapple and cut it into small pieces.
- Peel your ginger, wash and chop it into small pieces.
- Peel few cloves of garlic and chop it into small pieces.
- Add all the ingredients together in a juicer and blend well.
- Extract the juice.
Enjoy a glass of this juice once in a day and keep cold at bay.