The Quick Check Loans application was launched to make obtaining loans easier for Nigerians. The app lets you borrow money and pay at your convenience with the help of your smart phone. At the rate which financial needs arise on a daily basis, QuickCheck promises to ensure that you solve your money problems and get loan approvals within 24 hours of registering on the app.
Meet The App
After a quick download and successful installation of the app on your phone, sign in using your Facebook account and email account details. Once signed in, use a slider to choose the sum of money you want, purpose and loan tenor. You can then submit your application and get a response immediately. First-time users are entitled to the sum of N10,000 for a maximum period of 30 days. If they can pay back the loan in time, the possibility to obtain larger loans increases.
Here are the necessary details you need to provide to make Quick Check work for you:
– The app requires that you enter your bank account details so you can get funds much faster loan term.
– Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) is required to verify your personal details.
– It is also necessary that you set up your debit/ATM card to receive funds from the Quick Check loan app. To do this, click the “card” section of your account and enter your card details. You will need a minimum of N1OO on your card to set it up on your Quick Check account.
– Once all the above details have been provided, the user can expect credit from the app within 24 hours.
You may have your loan application denied if:
– You fail to provide adequate information on your account.
– You do not meet the lending requirement of the company.
– You did not repay your previous loan in due time.
Quick Check lets you borrow up to N30,000 without the need for any collateral and you can pay interest at 1% daily for the duration of time you will be holding the loan. Aside from accessing loans, you can also make seamless airtime purchases using the Quick Check Loan app.
Getting The App
The Quick Check Loan app is available on Google play store. Click the link below to download the app
Featured image source: Quick Check Nigeria